Welcome Wildcat Families!
We are very proud to be serving as your LGHS Home & School Club co-presidents this year! The LGHS Home & School Club allows parents to stay informed, support and be engaged with their student’s educational experience during high school as they prepare for college and careers.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND DONATION DOLLARS PROVIDE DIRECT SUPPORT TO LOS GATOS HIGH SCHOOL.
Both our Membership Drive and our ACTT (Academic Contributions for Today and Tomorrow) grant & scholarship program provide much needed financial support directly to our classrooms, students and our school wide programs.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE HOME & SCHOOL CLUB AND MAKE YOUR DONATION TO ACTT ALL IN ONE TRANSACTION. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.
• VOLUNTEER. The Home & School Club provides opportunities for all skill levels and time commitments, so you should be able to find something that is just right for you. Look for more info on the VOLUNTEERS page of our website.
ATTEND OUR HOME & SCHOOL CLUB MEETINGS. Be part of the conversation about how to ensure Los Gatos High School continues to provide our students with a world class education.
• GIVE FEEDBACK. Look for an online survey about the Home & School Club coming soon!
• DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK www.LGHSHSC.org)
• READ THE WILDCAT LYNX newsletter published each month for information about upcoming events, as well as a monthly update from Principal Kristina Grasty and the LGHS Administration.
Los Gatos High School continues to provide our students with a world class education, preparing them well for their future. Let’s work together to make their high school experience the best it can be.
HSC UPCOMING MEETINGS
February 28 @ 7:45 am "Juuling, Alcohol, Drugs and our Teens: A Parent's Resource" @ 7:45am
In the Community Room
March 18- Job Shadow Day
Job Shadow Important Dates
Feb 12, Freshman & Sophomore – info session during tutorial in the theater
Feb 13, Junior & Seniors – same as above.
Feb 13, @ 6pm, Juniors & Seniors begin registration
Feb. 14, @ 6pm, Freshman & Sophomores registration opens
Feb. 27, @ 6pm, registration closes for all.